Last updated 10/03/2021
Prices are all exclusive of GST
Initial consultations always free
The Web Development Process
- Commencement of work will begin after proposal has been accepted and signed by the client, the non-refundable deposit has been received and the domain has been acquired.
- Clients are to supply their own content (text, images etc) unless previously discussed.
- Websites will be made to the proposal’s specifications then soft launched.
- Up to 2 hours of additions/alterations are available during the soft launch. Further requests may incur an extra cost.
- If delays are caused by a lack of response, lack of content supplied and/or other client related delays, a charge for hosting may occur.
- Websites will be officially launched after receiving approval from the client and after payment for the site has been paid in full.
- Ownership of the website and domains will be passed over after the website has been launched.
- Ongoing costs are due upon launch.
Let us create a tailored package just for you
- Additional work to websites can be done from $52.00 per hour, with a minimum start price of $52.00 (Quotes provided beforehand).
- Any custom coding and programming jobs will be quoted case by case.
- Work will be invoiced at completion of a project or at the end of each month (whichever occurs first)
- Prices are reviewed in November of each year. Price increases will not exceed 20%.
- Domains are renewed each year at client’s cost and are invoiced at the same time as their ongoing costs.
- Clients may request editing rights and/or access to their website’s
Note: any time needed to restore or repair websites will be charged for.
- Any services can be cancelled at any point with one month’s notice.
- Clients who have paid ongoing costs yearly will not be refunded for unused months.
- Websites can be transferred to alternative hosting for $100.00, plus $52.00 per hour required, plus any transfer fees from the receiving hosting company. Upon transfer, Mouse & Co Limited will no longer be responsible for formatting, styling, hosting, maintenance, updates and future changes to the website.
- Mouse & Co Limited reserves the right to update and upgrade its servers, which may result in down-time for some websites. This may require short notice, but steps will be made to minimize down-time.
- Mouse & Co Limited reserves the right to use websites for promotional use and for its portfolio.
- We aim to be as transparent as possible with our pricing. Any extra costs will be quoted as soon as they are apparent to us.